GST Seminar Malaysia
GST TRAINING SEMINAR 1: Implement GST Correctly - Full Day
1. GST Malaysia
Since before and after 1 April 2015 until
today, there has been 97 changes made to Customs guide pdf, are you up-to-date with the latest important
2. Important GST Info
related to Your Industry
The GST Trainer customise the training to your industry,
where possible, at the Seminar. [Special]
3. Understanding GST
Timeline: [Very Special]
• Buy Receive invoice, key into system, claim GST,
invoices owing more than 6 months, re-claim GST
• Sell Advance payment, delivery, goods return, credit note,
discount, rebate, file GST form, bad debt relief, TAP, bad debt recover
4. Issuing Different Tax
Self-Billed, Relief Supply, Disbursement,
Payment on Behalf, Reimbursement, Deposit (Advances), Debit Note, Credit Note, Different Transactional Business
5. What are the
Common Mistakes you are still making that no one tells you [Special]
6. Implement GST
• What can you claim but did
not (Don't Miss Out Your GST Claim)
• What you must charge GST but did not (If you did not charge GST for it, you pay the GST tax
• When to claim, how to claim, when to pay GST,
understanding the fundamental concept of GST, What is GST, Is it
really 'Export' for GST Purpose? (Get this wrong, you pay for the GST tax yourself.)
7. What are the GST Tax Planning tools available?
What is GST (Apa itu GST)
GST. How to implement
• How to claim
GST refund from the government
• When can you claim back GST refund
• What is input tax? What is output tax?
• Do you need to register for GST?
• How to apply for GST
• What are taxable supplies?
• Type of supply and GST rate
• Examples of the different types of supplies
• How does GST work
• How to calculate GST payable or refundable
• What is disallowed for GST claim? What is the criteria for claiming GST refund
• How to calculate GST
• How to invoice domestic and overseas customers
• Who should register for GST?
• How to calculate sales turnover to determine whether your business has reached the threshold for compulsory GST
• Type of registration: Registration of individual or sole proprietor or partnership, group registration for a
group of companies, registration of divisions or branches, voluntary registration, registration of a single taxable
person, agent, overseas principal
• What are the advantages or disadvantages if you are not registered? Should you
volunteer to register for GST
• What registration best suits you?
• What is GST registration number?
• When to start
• What are the fines and penalties for late registration or under-payment of GST?
• When is the effective date of registration?
• What are the
responsibilities and obligations after the GST
• GST administration and record keeping matters.
• What is a tax invoice? How to issue a tax invoice?
• What is a tax receipt?
• How to display
prices to the public, do quotation
• What is the time of supply (tax point vs claim point)? This tax point determines when you can claim or pay
• When to submit GST tax return? Every month or every quarter?
• When to pay GST tax?
• What is a taxable period?
• What is the penalty for late submission of tax return and late payment of GST?
• Who is responsible to file GST return?
• Who can be exempted from GST registration?
life case stories [Special]
• What are the tax relief and special schemes: bad debt
relief, cash payment basis, warehousing scheme, approved traders scheme, approved toll manufacturer scheme, special
• Imported service: [Special]
- Reverse Charge Mechanism vs
• Import vs export. What is export.
• How to check GST status, GST ID number of supplier and customer
• Cash flow management
• Employee benefits, gifts, commission received, commission paid
• What expenses can you claim
GST: Business vs Personal
• Online business
vs physical business
What is out-of-scope supply (no GST): Examples
Selling to the Government vs Companies
• Checklist: What to do to prepare for GST Audit from
• Q&A and more...
this GST Seminar for?
This gst course is suitable for: all
departments, management, sales, purchase, accounts, finance, shipping, logistic, IT, costing, legal, tax,
admin, audit, bookkeeping, marketing, business owners and others. All business sectors.
Question: What are the
Answer: These are special
because the information is not available anywhere to anyone. It is only available at the GST Seminar.
Question: I am from different industry,
does the GST Seminar cover my industry?Answer: Yes. GST Seminar is suitable
to most industries.
Question: Can I
send one staff to Seminar 1 and a different staff to Seminar 2?
Click "Enter" Button Twice
to Register Email Successfully