To begin, call 011, which is the exit code for the United States. Then call the country code for Malaysia, which is 60. Once you have that, dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see a sample calling code list below), followed by the 6- to 8-digit phone number (if applicable).
What is the best way to call Malaysia from the United States or Canada?
- 011 – United States exit code
- dial this number first when making international calls from the United States or Canada. Malaysia is represented by the country code 60. Cellular and VoIP phone numbers (remove the first 0): landlines are usually 8 to 9 digits long, with the area code included
- mobile phones are usually 9 to 10 digits long, with the leading digit being 1
- Example of a call from the United States to a landline in Kuala Lumpur: 011 60 3??
- 1 How do you call Malaysia from the US?
- 2 How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
- 3 How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
- 4 How can I call Malaysia for free?
- 5 How do I call Malaysia from my Iphone?
- 6 How do I use Singtel 019?
- 7 How do I use Super Saver IDD 019?
- 8 Which country code is +60 18?
- 9 How add Malaysian number to Whatsapp?
- 10 How do I call Malaysia from StarHub?
- 11 How can I get Malaysia number?
- 12 How can I call Malaysia free from Singapore?
How do you call Malaysia from the US?
How to Make a Call to Malaysia from the United States
- To depart the United States telephone system, call 011 first. Call Malaysia by dialing 60, which is the country code for the nation. Following that, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits in length.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
If you’re trying to make a phone call to Malaysia, the international country code for the country is +60. If you were calling from the United States, you would dial:
- 011 is the exit code to use when calling from the United States to a foreign country.60 is the Malaysian country code.3 is the city code for Kuala Lumpur.2168-5000 is the phone number for the local US Embassy.
How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
It is always necessary to use complete national dialing when calling to and from mobile phones, even when calling between mobile phones in the same mobile phone code. It is necessary to omit the leading zero when phoning from outside Malaysia. For example, a number 016-xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I call Malaysia for free?
If your landline or mobile tariff covers calls to 0870 numbers, you may make FREE calls to Malaysia from your landline or mobile phone. Call the access number and at the prompt type in the Malaysian number, which begins with 0060 and is followed by the country code.
How do I call Malaysia from my Iphone?
You’ll need to dial a “+” before you can begin dialing an international number, which can be accessed by hitting and holding the 0 key for a few seconds. After that, all you have to do is input the country’s code into the Phone app’s keypad, followed by the international number you’re attempting to reach, and then hit the green phone icon to place the call. It’s that simple.
How do I use Singtel 019?
To make advantage of this service, simply call the 019 area code telephone number from your mobile phone’s country code and area code. If you have any questions concerning Singtel’s v019 service, please contact the company at 104. Click here to see the country and area codes for some of our most popular locations, or here to get a more complete list of all of the country codes in the world.
How do I use Super Saver IDD 019?
With our NEW SuperSaver IDD Pack, you can save even more money on your international calls! For only $10, you may make calls to India, Malaysia, China, and Bangladesh for up to 1000 IDD 019 minutes. That’s only one penny every minute! To place an order, go to hi.singtel.com or dial *100#.
Which country code is +60 18?
Malaysia has a country code of 60 and a country code of MY.
How add Malaysian number to Whatsapp?
Open the address book on your phone. When inputting a contact’s phone number, begin by typing a plus sign (+) before the number. Enter the country code first, followed by the phone number in its entirety. It is important to note that while calling another country, a country code must be supplied before the entire national phone number.
How do I call Malaysia from StarHub?
To take advantage of this deal, simply dial “018” on your StarHub mobile post-paid or GREEN Prepaid phone, followed by the country code, area code, and telephone number of the target receiver. In order to call Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), for example, you will need to dial the following numbers: ” 018 60 3 “, followed by the telephone number you wish to call.
How can I get Malaysia number?
Sign up for a CallHippo account. To access a user-friendly dashboard, you must first log in using your username and password combination. Give your virtual phone number in Malaysian a name by typing it in the box provided. Simply pick Malaysian as the nation from the drop-down menu, and then select a virtual number for Malaysian from the list of alternatives. Click on ‘Add Number’ to complete the process.
How can I call Malaysia free from Singapore?
XX – 60 – Area Code – Land phone number (if calling from Singapore), followed by the 9 or 10 Digit mobile phone number (if calling from Malaysia).