Prior to and within 12 months following the expiration date, you can renew your business registration (SSM).
What is the procedure for renewing SSM online?
- Fill out the information for your business renewal. Obtain more information by visiting the ezBiz official website. Make a payment using the internet. Print your SSM Certificate for your records.
- In Malaysia, is it possible to renew my business license online? SSM renewals can be completed online using the official site ezBiz before to or within 12 months of the registration’s expiration date, whichever is later. If you already have an ezBiz account (you may verify your account either online or in person at the SSM office), renewing your SSM business is a breeze.
- 1 How do I renew my sole proprietorship in Malaysia?
- 2 Does SSM need to be renewed?
- 3 How do I renew my SSM expired more than 1 year?
- 4 How do I renew my SSM ezBiz?
- 5 Can I renew my business license online in Malaysia?
- 6 Does sole proprietorship expire?
- 7 Which bank can renew SSM?
- 8 How do I find out if a business is still active?
- 9 How do I find the registration date of a business?
- 10 How can I get SSM certificate after 14 days?
- 11 How do I pay SSM?
- 12 How do I know my SSM compound?
- 13 How do I renew my SSM license online?
- 14 What is ezBiz online?
- 15 How do I activate ezBiz online?
How do I renew my sole proprietorship in Malaysia?
An application for the renewal of your business can be submitted using the ezBiz portal either before to or within twelve months of the expiration of your current license.
- Navigate to ezBiz Services and click on ‘RENEW’. Click on ‘Go TO PAYMENT’ to proceed to the payment screen. Tick the Compound Amount Column (if applicable). Check your email for a confirmation
- choose ‘CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE PORTAL’
- click ‘PRINT’
Does SSM need to be renewed?
Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) – SSM Renewal Online It is necessary to renew your SSM certificate if you operate a sole proprietorship firm in Malaysia. Renewal of Business Registration (SSM) can be completed prior to and within 12 months of the original registration…
How do I renew my SSM expired more than 1 year?
It is not possible to renew a business registration certificate that has been expired for more than one year. It is necessary for business owners to register for a new business using the same name as their expired business (subject to permission by SSM).
How do I renew my SSM ezBiz?
How to Renew SSM Business Using ezBiz: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Select Renewal by Owners from the Renewal Service drop-down menu. Choose the Business for Renewal option from the drop-down menu. No, please don’t choose that. Check that all of the information on the Payment Page is correct before clicking on “Pay Online.”
Can I renew my business license online in Malaysia?
Before or within 12 months after the expiration date, you can renew your business registration (SSM) online using the official web ezBiz.
Does sole proprietorship expire?
A sole proprietorship should be registered with the state and have a business license that is updated on an annual basis. Upon expiration, the single proprietorship is said to have been automatically dissolved. In addition to any other licenses you may hold, such as a “doing business as” licence or a seller’s permit, the same regulation applies to them.
Which bank can renew SSM?
We are delighted to announce that the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) will resume its services at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) and Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia (BKRM) on May 8, 2020, following a hiatus of two years. Customers were able to renew their company registration and pay compound at the BSN and BKRM branches as of the date of this announcement, as well.
How do I find out if a business is still active?
If you want to know if a company is still in operation, you should contact the State Secretary in the jurisdiction where the firm is registered. A website such as the Better Business Bureau’s may also be used to gather information and evaluations about a variety of firms.
How do I find the registration date of a business?
How to Check the Status of a Company’s Registration
- Step 1: Navigate to the MCA website. Step 2: Select the ‘MCA Services’ tab from the menu bar. Then, from the drop-down menu, select ‘View Company/LLP Master Data’. Step 3: Input the corporate identification number (CIN). Fill in the captcha code if prompted. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How can I get SSM certificate after 14 days?
Once your ezBiz account has been activated, you will be able to download and reprint your SSM Certificate from the ezBiz site whenever you renew your SSM business through ezBiz. The SSM certificate may only be downloaded within 14 days of the date on which your SSM business renewal is completed.
How do I pay SSM?
Choosing a Payment Method
- Sukuhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia must be reimbursed for the fee. Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard), Debit Card (Visa and Mastercard), and Direct Banking are all acceptable methods of payment for training. Alternatively, payment for a replacement certificate can be done in cash at a counter. Each program fee must be paid on a separate invoice.
How do I know my SSM compound?
The status of a compound can be verified by sending an email to ar [email protected]; calling the compound hotline (Headquarters) at 03-2299 5334 or the SSM Call Centre at 03- 7721 4000; or visiting the SSM official website, e- compound (https://www.ssm.com.my/Pag es/Quick Link/e- Compound.html).
How do I renew my SSM license online?
Go to ezbiz.ssm.com.my/ and login in with the email address and password you created. Make care you also enter in the Verification Code that appears on the screen. Select Renewal by Owners from the drop-down menu under My Business Services.
What is ezBiz online?
EzBiz is an online business registration service provided by SSM that allows users to register new businesses, make modifications to existing businesses, terminate existing businesses, and acquire company information. Alternative transaction methods such as “over-the-counter” transactions that are easy, rapid, and hassle-free.
How do I activate ezBiz online?
ezBiz account activation online using the ezBiz website
- Access the ezBiz website by logging in. On the next page, select “User Profile” and then “User Verification Request”
- on the following page, select “Add New.”
- Ensure that you attach the following essential documents before clicking “Submit”: