How can I become a member of Shopee Malaysia?
- Download the Shopee Malaysia app, which is available for free on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. 2. Sign up for an account by opening the app and looking for and selecting “Me” at the bottom right of the menu.
- 1 How can I sell my Shopee in Malaysia?
- 2 Is it free to sell on Shopee?
- 3 How much does it cost to sell on Shopee?
- 4 How do I sell my product on Shopee?
- 5 Do I need to register a company to sell on Shopee?
- 6 Do you need SSM to sell Shopee?
- 7 How do Shopee sellers get paid?
- 8 How do I get paid from Shopee?
- 9 How do I withdraw money from Shopee seller?
- 10 Does seller pay for shipping on Shopee?
- 11 How do I charge shipping on Shopee?
- 12 What does Shopee charge per order?
- 13 How do I set up a local seller Shopee?
- 14 How do I register as a seller on Shopee?
How can I sell my Shopee in Malaysia?
Start selling on Shopee Malaysia today by following these steps.
- Step 1: Download the Shopee application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Step 2: Create a free Shopee account.
- Step 3: Configure your delivery preferences. In Step 4, you’ll list your goods, as well as add discounts and coupons to your store, participate in campaigns, and purchase sponsored advertisements. Learn how to become a Shopee Preferred Seller.
Is it free to sell on Shopee?
Selling on Shopee is completely free, unless you want your product to be shown on Shopee Mall, which costs money.
How much does it cost to sell on Shopee?
Sellers on Shopee Mall receive commissions ranging from 3 percent to 5 percent, while sellers in other countries receive commissions ranging from 5 percent to 6 percent.
How do I sell my product on Shopee?
- Create a Shopee account or sign in to your existing Shopee account – Be sure to include and validate your phone number and email address. Fill in the blanks with your pickup address. When you want to create a product listing, go to the Me tab, then to Start Selling, then Add Products, then Add Photo, then Fill in the Product Details. Publish.
Do I need to register a company to sell on Shopee?
In order to become a Shopee vendor, there is no registration charge, and even more crucially, there is no commission.
Do you need SSM to sell Shopee?
You do not require SSM in order to sell on Shopee. You may become a vendor by creating an account with your personal information, such as mobile phone numbers, a Google account, a Facebook account, and other information.
How do Shopee sellers get paid?
Payments received from purchasers will be applied to your Seller Balance when an order has been completed successfully. The credits can then be transferred to your new bank account, either automatically or manually, as desired.
How do I get paid from Shopee?
Once a customer confirms that they have received the product by clicking on “Order Received,” the order is considered complete. Orders can also be completed once the Shopee Guarantee period ends. Afterwards, the payment will be given to your Seller Wallet, and it will be paid to your bank account using an automatic or manual withdrawal process.
How do I withdraw money from Shopee seller?
Go to your ‘Shopee Wallet’ page and select ‘Withdraw’ from the drop-down menu. On the ‘Withdrawal’ screen, pick the bank account to which you wish to send your funds, input the amount you wish to withdraw, and then tap on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the transaction.
Does seller pay for shipping on Shopee?
The Shopee system determines the shipping price that will be paid to the customer based on the seller’s default pickup address. When the seller specifies a different pickup address during the shipment arrangement process, the logistics partner will change the shipping charge to reflect the actual pickup location.
How do I charge shipping on Shopee?
Step 1: Select the Me tab, then My Shop or Start Selling from the menu. The second step is to select either My Products or Add New Product, depending on where you want to set the delivery charge for. Step 3: Select Shipping Fee from the drop-down menu. Fourth, enter the exact measurements (size and weight) of the object.
What does Shopee charge per order?
A processing fee of 2 percent of the total cost of each successful order is charged by Shopee.sg, after subtracting the value of any promotional discounts such as free shipping and coin cashback. This is relevant to merchants on the Shopee marketplace as well as the Shopee Mall, respectively.
How do I set up a local seller Shopee?
To begin selling on Shopee, you must first register for an account with the platform. Once this is completed, you may proceed to set up your shop using Seller Assistant, activate shipping options for your business, list your items, and create marketing promos to attract more buyers!
How do I register as a seller on Shopee?
Sign up for a shopee.com.my account by clicking on the Sign Up button. To guarantee that your account and product listings are available to potential buyers, you’ll need to add and validate your phone number and email address, which you can do here. 2. In the Seller Center, select Store Profile from the drop-down menu to complete your shop profile.