Call the UOB helpline (1800-222-2121) and be prepared to provide your credit card information. The answering machine will take you through the process of submitting your application and inputting the information for your credit card on the next screen. Your fee waiver application will be processed automatically, and you will receive an SMS in 7 to 10 business days informing you of the decision.
- The UOB Basic Visa Card has a monthly fee of RM6, which is a good deal. Performing one retail transaction every statement month will allow you to avoid the charge (no minimum amount). You will be charged RM30 in yearly fees for your secondary credit card, as well as an RM25 Sales Service Tax if you have a secondary credit card.
- 1 How do I waive annual fee for UOB?
- 2 How can I get my credit card annual fee waived?
- 3 How can I waive UOB late fees?
- 4 Can UOB card tax be waived?
- 5 How do you ask for a fee waiver?
- 6 How can I waive Standard Chartered annual fee in Malaysia?
- 7 Can I cancel credit card before annual fee?
- 8 What happens if you cancel a credit card with an annual fee?
- 9 Is it possible to waive late charges?
- 10 How do I cancel my UOB credit card Malaysia?
- 11 Can credit card service tax be waived?
- 12 Who sets the annual fee for a credit card?
How do I waive annual fee for UOB?
To request a fee waiver on a UOB credit card, call their 24-hour helpline at 1800 222 2121 or +65 6222 2121 if you are calling from outside of Singapore. Continue to hold the button after selecting your language until you are prompted to input your NRIC or credit card information. Afterwards, pick option 0 in order to talk with a customer care representative and request a charge waiver.
How can I get my credit card annual fee waived?
How to avoid having to pay your card’s annual charge
- Call your card issuer and ask if your issuer will waive the cost in return for card usage.
- Ask your card issuer to match another offer.
- Ask your card issuer to cancel. Make use of your military advantages. Change to a different credit card. Earn incentives to help you pay for the cost. Cancel your credit card.
How can I waive UOB late fees?
Waiver of Late Fees for UOB Credit Cards
- Dial the UOB Card Waiver Hotline at 1800-222-2121. Press 1 for English.
- Enter your NRIC or Credit Card number.
- Press 1 to confirm.
- Press 4 to leave contact information for fee waiver.
- Press 1 for credit card fee waiver.
- Press 2 for late charge or finance charge fee waiver.
- Press 1 for late charge or finance charge fee waiver.
Can UOB card tax be waived?
3) Is it possible for UOB to waive this Service Tax? Because this is a Government Service Tax, banks are not permitted to exclude their customers from paying it. Cardmembers, on the other hand, are urged to pay for the Service Tax using their UNIRinggit Rewards Points or Smart$ Cash Rebates instead of their cash.
How do you ask for a fee waiver?
How to Apply for a Fee Waiver
- Waiver of the SAT exam fees from The College Board Make an online application.
- Request a scholarship directly from the institution based on financial need. Those who wish to leave a legacy. Pay a visit to the school. The ACT is easy to obtain
- simply inquire. Make an application as an international student.
How can I waive Standard Chartered annual fee in Malaysia?
How to Get Rid of Your Credit Card’s Annual Fee
- Select “Credit Card Fee Waiver” from the drop-down menu. Choose a credit card with an annual cost that is appropriate for your needs. Choose the relevant charge that will be waived.
- Done! You will be refunded your yearly fee within one working day.
Can I cancel credit card before annual fee?
You are unable to cancel a credit card that has been activated before the annual fee is collected. Once you have received and activated your card, the first yearly charge is automatically deducted from your credit limit, so you must pay it in order to receive your full credit limit.
What happens if you cancel a credit card with an annual fee?
It’s important to note that if a credit card has an annual fee, you’ll pay it at the start of your cardmember year and be able to take use of all of the applicable advantages throughout the rest of the year. If you cancel your card before the year is over, you will lose out on the benefits you have already paid for using the card. Some card providers even expressly warn against using your card in this manner.
Is it possible to waive late charges?
You may avoid paying a late charge, though, by following a few simple steps. Inquire with your credit card company about waiving the fee. According to financial website CompareCards.com, which conducted a poll of more than 1,000 Americans who have at least one credit card on their encounters with card issuers, the findings were as follows: ”
How do I cancel my UOB credit card Malaysia?
UOB credit cards can be cancelled by calling their 24-hour hotline at 1800 222 2121 (or +65 6222 2121 if you are calling from another country) and asking to speak with a customer care representative.
Can credit card service tax be waived?
Because it is a consumption tax administered by the Service Tax Act 2018, there are no exemptions or rebates available for service tax.
Who sets the annual fee for a credit card?
An annual fee is a cost that banks and financial institutions impose to clients for the usage of their credit cards on a yearly basis. The yearly charge is added to the customer’s bill by the credit card company.